Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Challenge 41 Anything Goes/Spring

Challenge 41

Hello to all you wonderful crafty people, we hope you have all had a wonderful fortnight, I know we have with all your amazing entries in the last challenge. I do apologise if I did not get around to commenting on your beautiful entries.
You guys have really rocked the house with over 220 entries for challenge 40. 
The DT and myself can not thank you enough for your wonderful support of our challenges.
You can not imagine how difficult it has been to choose Top Three and a Winner for this challenge, but in my eyes you are all winners, we look forward to seeing your creations in future challenges.

Firstly I would like you all to welcome a talented designer to our lovely talented team of ladies


Welcome Charlene.

I know you will love the inspiration Charlene and the team have for you this coming fortnight 

Top Three

61 My Creative Place

93 Teri Sherman

140 Marlene 

Well done please take our Top Three Badge


Winner
8 Anne-Marie

You have won 4 images from DigiDarla Designs, 
please take our Winners Badge and 
 e-mail me -  alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk


We would like to thank Karen of DigiDarla Designs for honouring this challenge. I know myself and the DT will miss all of their beautiful images, we would like to wish Kim and her team much happiness and good health in any future endeavours.

Challenge 41
Anything Goes/Optional Twist Spring

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 


Who are offering 4 digs of winners choice


Now it's time for you to enjoy the stunning inspiration from the fabulous Design Team

Charlene - Using The New sassy Cassie



Eileen - Bella Bride


Kate Using Bella Bride


Leona - Using Bella Bride


Lisa - Using Bella Bride


Melanie - Using Clover


Petya - Using Bella Bride


Sally - Using Snowman Pin-Up


Sue - Using Sassy Cassie


Teresa - Using Clover


Tracey - Using Dorothy Honey


Zoe - Using Sassy Cassie


Alex  - Using Dorothy Honey





























10 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you very much for picking my Card as the Winner for Challenge 40, I am very happy.

    Well done to the other guys that came Top Three.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ladies for picking my card as one of the Top 3. I am very happy.
    Congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations, ladies! Thank you very much for the challenge, and for helping to inspire my crafting today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for choosing my birdcage as a top 3 winner I am thrilled
    congrats to all the winners
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous inspiration from the DT's and thank you so much for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly think some of these cards belong in frames, displayed as art - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT work and fab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful creative work by the DT!!! Thank you so much for this challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added a card.

    ReplyDelete