Followers

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Challenge 42 Anything Goes/Bingo

Challenge 42

Hello my crafty friends, wow what a bumper crop of entries we have had for challenge 41. 
You always  make it so difficult to choose the top 3 and a winner.
The design Team and myself can not thank you enough for supporting our challenges.
On a sad note we are saying good buy to our lovely team member Zoe and we all wish her crafty happiness in her future endeavours.

So without further ado 

Top Three
3 Rutscht

124 Gail L

159 Desire Fourie

Well done please take out Top Three badge


Winner


55 Carla Suto

You have won 4 images from Sassy Studio Designs
Please take our Winners badge and 
e-mail me alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk to collect your prize


Congratulations Ladies

We would also like to say a big thank you to Sassy Studio Designs for their sponsorship of the last challenge.


Challenge 42
Anything Goes, optional twist Bingo


If you choose to take the bingo option, you can pick a line in any direction, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. 
I would like to thank Kate for creating our bingo card for this challenge.

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is 

Here is a word from our sponsor:

Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.

I have worked on a variety of publications, ranging from children's to contemporary adult genres. I have contributed as an artist and colorist. I also worked as a graphic artist and layout designer for non-comic publications. For several years I was able to share my passion through teaching art to elementary school aged children. These experiences have influenced my recent artwork.

I am excited to have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters.

I love to share my art. I love thinking of new images, and it’s so fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art.


Mi Ran is offering 3 digital images to the winner.

Now it is time to see what the Design Team have created with Mi Ran's beautiful images, 
I just know you will be inspired

Charlene - using Spring Blushes
Pearls, Lace, Die cut

Eileen - using Heart Sign
Sentiment, Flower, More than 2 layers

Kate using - Lunar Deity
Sentiment, Flower, More than 2 layers

Leona using - Hey You
Flower, Die cut/punch, Ribbon/bow

Lisa using - Lunar Deity
Charm, Ribbon/bow, Tag

Melanie using - Miss Daisy
Flower, Sentiment, More than  2 layers

Flower, Sentiment, More than  2 layers

Petya using - Ceridwen
Flower, Die cut, Ribbon/bow

Sally using - Miss Daisy
Die cut/punch, Lace, Pearls

Sue using - Ellie's Belly Dance
More than 2 layers, Pearls, Tag

Teresa using - Wind Blown
Ribbon/bow, Lace, more than 2 layers

Tracy using - Hey Miss Santa
Lace, die cut, Pearls

Zoe using - Blowing Bubbles

Alex using - April's Rain
Flower, Die cut/punch, Ribbon/bow



10 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always ladies!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for having me as a sponsor and great show case by design team. All projects are look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous DT and creations....first time entering and love what I see...
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job by the Designers using ABM's images!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza ~ ABM Designer/Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my ballerina card in your Top 3! I am so honored and will display the Top 3 badge on my blog! Thank you so much!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards DT and congratulations to the winners.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design team samples. Love the stamps used and the DT ladies really know how to color. Thanks for the "Bingo" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DT cards are beyond gorgeous! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, woiw, wow was hat das dt für schöne werke gestaltet. danke für die vorlagen.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete