Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Challenge 49 Anything Goes/Animals

Thank you all so much for your wonderful creations in challenge 48, you guys really make it difficult to choose a top 3 and a winner.
We really do appreciate your support

Top 3 Challenge 48


2 Nnalorac


41 Coops


61 Lorraine CM

Well done please, please take our top 3 badge


Winner Challenge 48


21 Rainey's Craft Room

Congratulations you have won 2 images from


We would like to thank A & T Digital design for their sponsorship of challenge 48

Challenge 49

Anything Goes optional twist Animals

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge


Who are offering 5 images of winners choice. 
Please contact alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk

Here is a little about our sponsor


Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. I am a freehand graphic illustrator, embarking on an exciting new adventure with you in the world of digi stamping! 
My work is distributed nationally, and beyond with my designs printed on clothing, jewellery, posters, mounted glass etching and stationery. Hallmark carried a complete line of my Northern Wildlife Exposures embossed cards and note pads. I’ve also developed a children’s Christian activity book used in Sunday school programs and mission trips throughout the world.  Additionally, my repertoire includes published artwork and poetry with an award-winning design for a calendar with the Children’s Aid Society and a logo used for the National Scout Jamboree.
I thoroughly enjoy creating. My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I’m excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy.
Visit Kathryne's Blog for ideas and way to use StampArt Design digital images!


Here is the Design Teams Gorgeous Inspiration for you


Charlene using - Christmas Cardinal

Eileen using - Charlie Fishing on a Log


Kate using - Elphie the Elephant 




Leona using Alannah




Lisa using - Owl-Ways Party


Melanie using - Alannah


Petya using - Alannah



Sally using Alannah




Sue using - Majestic Eagle Head


Teresa using - Owl-Ways Yours



Alex using - Owl-Ways Rosy












8 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my one of your Top3, a real honour to be chosen from all the lovely cards. Happy crafting. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to be the lucky winner and well done to the Top 3. Thanks for a fabulous challenge.
    I'm off to email you now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous, DT! Beautiful work. Looks like a great challenge. I'm delighted to sponsor for you. I look forward to meeting the winner. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much ladies for the top 3 honour and huge congrats to the other winners too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic DT samples everyone! I'm off to create something to play in the challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge - cards with critters are my favorite kind to make! Lovely samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete